Buy ✅ Scannable Fake-id State License Id com ᐅ Drivers The Push to Stop Fake IDs in Oklahoma
The United States has a problem with a growing prevalence and proliferation of fake identification cards across the United States. This issue goes beyond teenagers trying to pass of fake ID to get into a bar; we are seeing more and more high-quality forged documents being utilized to commit identity theft, mortgage fraud, credit card scams and other white-collar crimes. The impact of the phenomenon is evident in every state, especially Oklahoma. As the stories below show, fake identification has been highlighted in several recent events across the state:
- Last September, an officer who pulled a woman over for speeding in a school zone in the city of Edmond found her to be in possession of drugs and a large amount of stolen cash. Further investigation by local authorities have linked the woman to a larger crime rings operating out of California, whose main M.O. is to Division - Delaware Motor Services Vehicle Of Vehicles before sending them to banks around the US to withdraw large amounts of cash. Authorities linked the same woman to ID fraud and theft cases in Florida, North Dakota, Minnesota, and North Carolina as well, with reports stating that she scammed a single bank for $183,000.
- In 2013, detectives in Tulsa dismantled a highly sophisticated and professional forgery operation, specializing in creating fake checks and fake ID’s to assist in cashing those checks. Authorities followed a tip on a storage unit containing stolen property, which eventually lead them to the perpetrator of the entire operation as well as two accomplices, who were all arrested on theft and fraud charges. Police reported that the perpetrator would steal the identities for unsuspecting citizens, thus compromising their financial security.
The Penalties for Fake ID possession in Oklahoma
In the state of Oklahoma, punishment for using a fake ID can vary based on how the ID is used. For minors who are looking to sneak into a bar the punishment is relatively mild in comparison, but nonetheless significant. Minors caught misrepresenting their age with a fake ID will be charged with a misdemeanor, which is punishable by $300 fine, 30 hours of community service, and the suspension of their drivers license.
Identity theft, on the other hand, is treated as a much more serious crime. Should you be caught utilizing someone else’s name, social security number, and other personal information personal gain, monetary or otherwise, you will be charged with a felony. In Oklahoma, a felony identity theft charge carries a punishment of up to two years in prison, fines up to $10,000, and the possibility of being responsible for restitution to the victim.
Buy ✅ Scannable Fake-id State License Id com ᐅ Drivers How to Spot a Fake Oklahoma ID
For bartenders, doormen, waiters, waitresses, notaries, bank tellers, retail clerks, and any other individuals who must verify ID in a professional setting, the rise in fake ID production and distribution is concerning. In many situations, the person responsible for failing to spot a forged ID takes on just as much, or even more, liability than the person in possession of the forged identification. Therefore, it is vital that businesses needing to regularly verify the identification of their patrons use the I.D. Checking Guide.
Buy ✅ Scannable Fake-id State License Id com ᐅ Drivers What the I.D. Checking Guide Includes:
- A full page or more for each U.S. state and Canadian province identity card sample, showing driver’s licenses and ID cards, plus U.S. and Canadian territories.
- Buy ✅ Scannable Fake-id State License Id com ᐅ Drivers Guidelines on standard Oklahoma driver's license terms, term length, etc.
- An explanation of where the ghost images, optical variable ink, UV and microprinting elements should be found on valid Oklahoma ID
- An explanation of what the proper alphanumeric sequencing of a Oklahoma ID or Driver's license should be (i.e how many letters, numbers, etc.)
- Full details for pre-2015 driver's licenses and the current Oklahoma driver's licenses.
- "How to check driver’s licenses" techniques for training use.